Hi Partner, you mean the world to us and we are always looking for ways to show our appreciation to you and that’s why we are super excited to introduce PayCentre Loyalty to you.
What is PayCentre Loyalty, you ask? It is our reward system where you win points for each successful transaction you carry out and you can then convert the points to amazing gift prizes such as cool cash, airtime, data and shopping gift cards!
PayCentre loyalty is our way of appreciating you- our dear and wonderful partners who transact with us.
Do more transactions with PayCentre to get more points and EARN MORE.
How does it work?
- You earn 3 points for every successful transaction you carry out on PayCentre.
- The points appear on your admin dashboard right beside your balance so that you can see how many points you have at any time on the PayCentre application.
- Your points are built up over a period of three months and starting from the first day of the 4th month, you have the opportunity to convert them to any of our amazing prizes.
- For example: if your points on every successful transaction starts counting from October 1 2021, December 31st, 2021 marks the 3-month period and you will be able to convert the points gathered and redeem your prizes from January 1, 2022! After which another set of points starts counting from January 2, 2022.
You can also find out more about this feature by selecting Loyalty from the dashboard of your PayCentre Application!
How you can gain PayCentre Loyalty points.
You earn 3 points each when you successfully carry out any of the following transactions;
- Cash-out transactions (including card-less withdrawals)
- Funds transfer transactions (excluding wallet Transfers)
- Bill Payments such as Airtime purchase, PHCN bills, JAMB & NECO payments, Cable bills
What you can do with your loyalty points.
At the end of each loyalty cycle (every 3 months), you can click on loyalty on your PayCentre Application, convert your points and then redeem them by selecting any of our amazing prizes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lowest number of points that can be converted and redeemed?
An agent can only convert and redeem points from 300 points and above. Once your points are below 300, you have to carry out more successful transactions to earn more points.
Will an agent get points for transferring to another PayCentre Agent or transferring to oneself?
No points will be gained for agent-to-agent transfer or transfers to self.
When can an agent not redeem their points?
An agent cannot redeem their points in an active quarter; this means that you can’t redeem points earned within the 3-month period (e.g in the quarter of October – December), you can only redeem points starting from the first day of the fourth month which in this case will be January. Each loyalty cycle runs for a period of 3 months.
What happens if I don’t redeem my points on the first week of the fourth month?
No worries! You can redeem your points any time after the 3rd month as long as you have over 300 points. You can also accumulate your points for a longer period (e.g 6-9 months, 1 year or >2 years).
For more information on this feature, click on Loyalty from the dashboard of your PayCentre Application. Follow us @paycentreafrica on Facebook and Instagram. You can also reach our support team on WhatsApp via 07036918616 or send a message to @eslhelpdesk on Facebook and Instagram.