You asked and we delivered!
We are very excited to inform you that funds transfer is now available on the big POS.
We will be taking you through how to perform funds transfer transactions in simple steps.
To get started, please note that you will need to visit the closest PayCentre office to you to get the latest update that will enable you to carry out funds transfer transactions on the big POS. Click this link to view the offices close to you https://www.paycentreafrica.com/contact.
Here’s how to carry out a funds transfer transaction on the PayCentre big POS/TPOS:
- Turn on your big POS
- You will see 4 different transaction options on your screen, press ‘3’ which is for Funds Transfer
- Enter the account number of the recipient – that is the person you or your customer wants to send the money to, then click the green button to move to the next stage
- Choose a bank; if the bank you are transferring the funds to is not on the first list of banks, simply click ‘9’ to view other available banks. then click the green button to move to the next stage after selecting the recipient’s bank
- Then enter the transfer narration (this is optional), it can be the name of your customer or anything you like. To switch between numerical keys to alphabets during narration press the “F3” key.
- After entering or ignoring the narration, make sure to input your customer’s phone number next – this is required. Click the green button to move to the next stage
- Enter the amount of the transfer you want to send and click the green button to move to the next stage
- Confirm your customer’s name, always double the name and spelling, then click the green button to move to the next stage
- After confirmation, input your transaction PIN and click the green button
- Wait for a successful confirmation
- Print out the receipt and you’re done!
You can also check out the following blog posts for better understanding of our features:
- PC Thank the customer
- Different types of transactions you can carry out on PayCentre
- Transact safely on PayCentre