The classes include training of new agents, interviewing current agents who want to become ambassadors, and town hall meetings with all relevant parties to gain valuable feedback that will help the brand serve its customers better.
It started on the 4th of March 2019 in Ogun state and will end on the 16th of March in Oyo state.
For those who would like to attend these classes, you can catch the PayCentre staff at the following locations
As part of its mission to touch lives by providing access to financial services and creating jobs through its agent network. Leading Agent Banking Network; PayCentre Africa is taking training and empowerment classes to the financially underserved communities in SouthWest Nigeria for the unemployed or people who will like to earn more.
OGUN STATE (March 4 – 7)
- Abeokuta: Ambassador Interview and Agent Training on the 4th of March at Celia Suites 1, Wole Soyinka Road, Ibara GRA, Abeokuta.
- Ijebu Ode: Ambassador Interview and Agent Training on the 5th of March at Grand Inn Hotel, Plot 3, Dipo Dina International Stadium Road, Ijebu Ode.
OYO STATE (March 11 – 12 & 16)
- Ogbomoso: Ambassador Interview and Agent Training on the 11th of March at Pectoria Guesthouse Ogbomosho, JATA Street, Off Maryland Road Oke-Aanu, Ogbomosho
- Iseyin: Ambassador Interview and Agent Training on the 12th of March at Momak Hotel and Suites 1 No 18, Oke-Idawo Area Oju Baba, Iseyin
- Ibadan: Townhall Meeting On the 16th of March at Animal Science Department Hall, the University of Ibadan on March 16
OSUN STATE (March 13 – 15)
- Ile-Ife: Ambassador Interview and Agent Training on the 13th of March at Hotel De Treasure Opposite Redeem Christian Church Region 3 Ife/Ibadan Expressway.
- Oshogbo: Ambassador Interview and Agent Training on the 14th of March at Leisure Spring Hotel. Iwo Ibadan Road, Osogbo Osun State.
- Oshogbo: Townhall Meeting on the 15th of March at Leisure Spring Hotel. Iwo Ibadan Road, Osogbo Osun State.
Know anyone living in these states and who will benefit greatly in the PayCentre Agent training classes? Invite them to the classes and win bonus from PayCentre.
Want to attend but can’t make it down to any of the locations? You can register online at www.paycentreafrica.com
Call 07036315371, 07081762866, 0908 296 3289, 0706 268 9382 for inquiries and directions to the location(s).
PayCentre is a financial solution by E-Settlement Limited.