As a newly registered agent and POS Business owner, your PayCentre agent kit which contains your pin pad, a T-shirt, stickers, a bag, some flyers, and a banner will be given to you at the point of registration.
After registration, you are probably trying to figure out how to connect your PayCentre POS also called the PayCentre Pinpad with your Android phone, these short steps will help you connect without stress.
- Go to the google play store on your Android device “mobile phone”, search for and install the PayCentre Application.
- Press the power Button to switch on the Pinpad
- Then press the arrow up button for the full display.
- Go to settings on your mobile phone
- Tap on “Bluetooth” to switch on your Bluetooth and search for available devices
- Look out for your Pinpad Serial number to pair with [PPO- 12345678], this Serial number is available at the back of your Pinpad
- Select “Pair”, and wait for a second or two, you will now see on your mobile phone “Paired successfully”
- You can also click here to watch all these steps for better understanding.
PS: The PayCentre Application only works on Android phones for now
Not a PayCentre agent yet? Visit https://signup.paycentreafrica.com/ to register and start making money every day!
For more information, follow us @paycentreafrica on Facebook and Instagram. You can also reach our support team for help via 017006213 or send a message to @eslhelpdesk on Facebook and Instagram.