Hello Partner, as part of our promise to you – we always look for ways to give you the best service and experience while ensuring you earn more with PayCentre! We have just updated the PayCentre application with amazing new and improved features for you and your customers!
Here they are:
SPORTS BETTING – WAZOBET, BET9JA, NAIRABET, BETWAY and so much more!
This is a new amazing feature that helps you credit the wallets of your Wazobet customers easily. All you will need to credit their wallet is your Wazobet customers “betting ID”, and you can do this simply by;
- Opening your PC application on your mobile phone
- Click on “Bills payment” on your dashboard
- Under “Bills payment” you will see the “betting” option
- Click on it, and select the betting company, which in this case is “Wazobet” choose and input your customers wazobet “betting ID”, and the amount you want to credit
- then proceed to make payment.
DATA VENDING/SALES – MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, Smile, IPNX, and much more!
Yes, you can now sell data bundles and plans directly to your customers on PayCentre. The data purchase is available to, MTN, GLO, and Airtel users, for now, we will add more networks later. You can carry out this service by;
- Clicking on the “Bills payment” option on your dashboard
- Under “Bills payment” you will find the “data bundle” option
- Click on it, input your customers phone number, select the mobile network of choice, the amount of purchase and proceed to crediting.
INCREASED LIMIT FOR CASH OUT, FUNDS TRANSFER & AGENT TRANSFER TRANSACTIONS
And the exciting news continues! We are happy to inform you that the transaction limits for cash-out (withdrawal) and funds transfer transactions have been increased to NGN 250,000 while that of agent/wallet transfer is now increased to NGN 500,000 naira.
FUND TRANSFER PRICING
Just because you are the most amazing partner we’ve ever had and we want you to make more profits on PayCentre, we have also reduced our charges on all funds transfer transactions.
Here are the new charges
- 0 – 5,000 naira = 10 naira
- 5,001 – 50,000 Naira = 20 Naira
- Above 50,000 Naira = 40 Naira, however, partner, premium and champion agents (agents that carry out above 30, 40 and 60 transactions daily) get a 10 Naira discount on fund transfer transactions above NGN50,000 they successfully carry out.
To enjoy these new features, go to the google play store on your mobile phone and update your PayCentre application. Once you have successfully updated your PayCentre application – you will find most of the new features under “Bills payment” on your dashboard.
Remember that you earn loyalty points for every successful transaction you carry out on PayCentre.
What would you like us to work on next? Share with us in the comments section.